OLD CITY HALL
Old City Hall was built in 1907 at 1313 Market Street in downtown Redding. The historic name of the building is: brick commercial style, and the common name of the building is: commercial. From 1907 to 1979 this building was occupied with city offices, and between 1984 to 1985 it occupied an art gallery. At the present time this building serves as a art gallery and included the honor of being on the National Register of Historic Places. The photograph of City Hall was taken between 1907-1908 the man on horseback is Justice of the Peace, Francis Carr.
SHASTA HISTORICAL SOCIETY